Tuesday, October 25, 2005

jetBlue Delivers . . . with Rocking Chairs

I was sitting at the jetBlue terminal at Boston’s Logan Airport and I came across at least twenty rocking-chairs along the windows. They were quite comfortable and everyone who either was on my flight or was at a nearby gate was staring at the chairs as if they were some kind of practical joke. It was as if the presence of something so simple, inefficient, unessential, and luxurious made us feel suspicious because we’re so used to getting the shaft from airlines.

2 comments:

A.H. Rajani said...

I was notified today that other airlines have also done this rocking chair thing in the past, at least at Chicago's O'Hare Int'l Airport.

Walking by faith said...

I'm sitting in one of four of these right now @ Syracuse Airport.... I would love to know where they found them as I would order one for my home...