Monday, October 30, 2006

(re)Construction

Apparently the beta version of Blogger is causing errors and freezing up people's browsers. I'm not sure if this has anything to do with the unplanned outages over the past few days by Blogger, but I'm taking this opportunity to update my template. Thus, the blog will be changing over the next few days. I guess that's what I get for going beta.

Here are some of the changes I've implemented:
  1. Added a Downloads Section on the sidebar. Here you can download my movie list and a PDF copy of my honors thesis, generously hosted by my friend Adam.
  2. Added a few pictures in the sidebar.
  3. Removed the Flickr badge.
  4. Removed the Pandora sidebar
  5. Added a hierarchy/tree for my archives, which is much easier to use than the old school month by month links.
  6. Added a Top Albums section in the sidebar linking you to an artist's website
  7. Added a feedburner RSS icon
  8. Added working Atom and RSS feeds for syndication
  9. Added a Favicon
  10. Updated the Links section
  11. Updated some colors and changed the size of the fonts
  12. Fixed my hit counter, which was misreporting my hits for quite some time
  13. Removed the background image, mostly because I can't figure out how to get it back with this new template

No comments: