So, I've had a few days of free time on my hands.
- Seek immediate dental care.
Start fight club in Cupertino/Sunnyvale. Check happiness level of my Tamagotchi. Ignore the Bill Engvall Show. Figure out what aperature actually does on my camera.
- More Kafka!
Find 2BR apartment in South Bay.
- Handle live poultry.
Uninstall Windows Vista.
- Become blues harp afficionado.
- Locate a financial advisor.
- Collect comic books again.
- Write no more than 3 manifestos.
- File no more than
32 complaints with the ITC.
- Await October release of Call of Duty 4 for PC.
- Watch Kieslowski's The Decalogue.
- Roadtrip to Portland, OR.
- Buy business suits I won't use at the office.
Everybody Loves Raymond.
- Contract ghiardia in Karachi.
- Learn Adobe Premiere.
- Initiate game of Scrabble through correspondence.
- Secretly begin drafting Edition 19 of The Bluebook.
- Night vision goggles.
Allow Economist subscription to lapse.
- Sleight of hand.
- See Solaris again.
Detail the Mazda.
- Spend accumulated Macy's giftcards.
Resume personal vendetta against Steve Jobs.
- Throw playing cards at least 50 m.p.h.
- Learn how to iron shirts.
- Build a dragster with K'Nex.
- Buy a radar/lidar detector.
- Force myself to enjoy Sonic Youth.
- Purchase drafting table.
- Master night photography (also master regular photography).
- Re-learn patent law.