Saturday, July 28, 2007

Have You Seen My Subway Sandwich?

I picked up a sandwich from Subway after I went apartment shopping today. I ate half the sandwich at the restaurant and took the other half with me.

I put it in the front seat of my car on top of my clipboard. I parked in my driveway at home, brought the sandwich in with me, and put the sandwich on my kitchen table.

Ten minutes later, the sandwich is nowhere to be found. I live alone. This is no joke.

How the hell can could I have lost a sandwich?

5 comments:

Bill Business said...

A few thoughts:
1. The Giant took it.
2. You ate it.
3. The ghost of me ate it.
4. It's still in your car.
5. I'm secretly still living there and threw it away to screw with you.
6. Check your bed.
7. A puma came in and ate it, but decided to spare you because he's trying to lose weight.
8. Did you look in your bathroom drawer?
9. Magic.
10. No, seriously, a puma.

Anonymous said...

The same thing happened to me last week with a nail. I set it down on the floor in an empty room, made a measurement on the wall, and then reached for the nail. It was gone. In an empty room. With white carpet.

Do we live together?

A.H. Rajani said...

maybe a puma did take it.

Zain said...

What....? It was not a Subway but the MacArabia meal and you ate the whole sandwich.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure the delicious odor will notify you of it's resting location soon enough...